Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Big Finish! {Moab, Utah Family Portrait}


Finally! I get to let this cute family know their gallery is up! Go to the sidebar on the right and click on "Client Proofing." Find your gallery and enter the password. (Kelly and Traci have it if you don't already know what it is.) You can order prints right from there, OR you can order them through me. Click on "Order Pricing and Information" on the sidebar and find the order form you can print off, fill out, and mail in. Make sure you use the proof number on the bottom with your name first (i.e.: joeandsusan045) NOT the randomly generated number at the top! If you are getting larger prints you may want them mounted on styrene. If that is the case, order them from me and not the site. Feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions and thanks for being so patient!! It really was such a pleasure getting to know your family. Keep me in mind if you need photos in the future!!

P.S. If any of you are on Facebook, COME FIND ME!!

No comments: