Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Two Men and a Little Lady {Saint George, Utah Newborn and Child Photographer}

I know 3 things about this little girl.
#1 She has the CUTEST little baby nose I've ever seen.
#2 She LOVES her Mamma.
#3 She DOES NOT love my big bright lights!!
She was perfectly happy for our session. . . . As long as she was cuddled up with her Mommy and I didn't flash her with the lights. Ha ha ha. Can you blame her?? And big brothers were there to take great care of her. The younger one was the FUNNIEST about the monkey I have in my camera. (Let me know if you haven't met my monkey. I'd be glad to introduce you.) Thanks for letting me take pictures of your beautiful baby. It really was a pleasure. PS Kristi you are GORGEOUS!!





Your gallery will be up in an hour or so!! Go to the sidebar and click on Client Proofing. Find your gallery and enter the password. (Which I will email you soon!) Feel free to share the password with your family and friends! Thanks again!!

No comments: