Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Two More Darling Families {Moab, Utah Family Photographer}

Here is a little sneaky peaky for two more of the families I shot Thanksgiving weekend. (Only two families and the BIG group shots left! Hang in there guys!) I know I've said it before, but this family rocks. So many good pics to choose from. Once I'm done with this family, I have some cute newborn baby girl shots and an engagement session from today to get ready for their online galleries. Do you think I can finish by the end of the week? I hope so!

I've been listening to a web seminar ALL DAY today! I took a little break to shoot some engagements and then back to the computer. I've learned a TON and can hardly wait to try out all of these new ideas. Know anyone who is a Junior in High School right now?? Check back for an awesome Senior Model program I'm starting up.

Hope you are having a great end to 2009 and a fun holiday season. I am loving being with my family and SLEEPING IN. Check back again soon! Lots of fun things in store for Jenny Lynn Photography. I can hardly wait!!

No comments: