Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



The First of Many {Moab, Utah Family Photographer}

Seriously! I'm begging and groveling now. It's true. But I need your help! Time is running out. Go HERE and see how you can enter to win a free portrait session. Tell everyone you know!

Last weekend I had a HUGE family session. There were the parents, 5 adult children, a few spouses, and a whole slew of grand kids. I figured we would be there for a few hours, but the kids were so well behaved and everyone was happy. It only took a little over an hour. I wish I could say the same about editing them! The first thing I do after downloading and backing up photos from a session is to go through and delete the obvious. Test shots, eyes closed, flailing limbs, whatever. I did that for these guys and I still have 287 left. That's two HUNDRED eighty seven. So, slowly but surely I will get them done guys! I promise. Here is the first little family I met that day. Their kids were so full of personality and the parents were so cute and nice. Here is a sneak peak you guys!



Your gallery will be up by the end of today! Check it out. I will email you your password.

1 comment:

leanne said...

I need to talk to you about a photo session. pls email me at
leanne_g@awlink.com
thanks I met you at the fair at the dance studio.