Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Print Pricing {Saint George, UT Photographer}

I can email you an order form, or you can use the plain generic one by clicking "to order" at the top of the page.

Click HERE to see our newest product! Shaped boutique greeting cards and announcements. They are stunning, unique, and just plain fabulous!


Individual Item Prices
Click on the images below for a detailed print price list.





Digital Negative Pricing
(Please click on Copyright Info above for more info.)
1 image $50
10 Images $350
All images on disc are included with print orders over $400.

No comments: