Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



We Have a Winner!!


Thanks to random.org comment #5 is the winner of the Gift Certificate!! So, Shailynn Greenhalgh send me your address and I will get it in the mail to you! (jenny389@juno.com) Thanks to everyone who entered. You all get 15% off your next session with me! Just remind me when you book. Stay tuned for some more recent session. I am planning one major editing sessions over Christmas break while my hubby is home. Thanks everyone for your patience during this CRAZY time of year! Hope you are all having a great holiday season!

No comments: