Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Mother's Day Giveaway!!


Alright, the results are in!! The winner of the Mother's Day gift certificate is commenter #3 thanks to random.org. (Who is really my smart-alec husband, but I took his comment out.) Congrats to the Jivin' Johnson's who are the real winners!! Shoot me an email with your address so I know where to send your prize!! Everyone else who entered, you can book a session in May or June for 50% off!

And Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!

1 comment:

The Hamlin Family said...

Ewwwwww Jenny!!! You are lucky it's Mother's Day...Spencer had no choice but to not be mad...LOL. Hope you had a great day today!!! (And watch your back tomorrow just in case he still isn't over it.)