Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Mother's Day Portrait Special -- Saint George, Utah

Still stumped on what to get the Mom's in your life for Mother's Day?? Read on! And enter for your change to WIN!! Sunday, May 9th is sneaking up fast. This will be a gift Mom will LOVE and treasure for years to come!!

Jenny Lynn Photography will be giving away one of these Gift Cards to one of YOU lucky readers! Here is what you have to do to enter:

- - - Post as your status on Facebook, "Need a great Mother's Day present? Check out www.jennylynnphoto.com for a great idea!" Then, post a comment on this post with a link to your Facebook page so we can see your status.
- - -You can ALSO blog about Jenny Lynn Photography and our Mother's Day Special. Then, post a comment on this post with a link to your blog entry so we can see your post.
- - - You can ALSO Tweet, "Need a great Mother's Day present? Check out www.jennylynnphoto.com for a great idea!" Then, post a comment on this post with a link to your Twitter page so we can see your tweet.
- - - And you can ALSO purchase one of the gift certificates. Then, leave FIVE comments on this post and if you win, your money will be refunded.

That means you can enter the contest a total of EIGHT times!! Wahoo. Please make sure your comment(s) include your email address so I can let you know if you are the winner. Entries must be submitted by FRIDAY, MAY 7TH AT MIDNIGHT!! The winner will be announced soon after that. Please help me spread the word and good luck to you!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Not sure if this will work or not, but I posted it on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1473258157&ref=profile

Emily said...

Gotta get in another entry!!! http://duckusruckus.blogspot.com/2010/04/mothers-day-contest.html

Spencer said...

Done! Do I get to win?

Unknown said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/lesliehjohnson

e-mail Yahbabby99@yahoo.com

The Hamlin Family said...

So, I'm not sure if I did this right...but I'm in need of some new pictures of our fam!!! I posted it on my FACEBOOK status!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=613391135

The Hamlin Family said...

Alright...and I even posted about your Mother's Day Special on my blog!!! You should feel VERY honored and lucky, considering my own family doesn't even make our blog these days...LOL!!!
www.thehamlinfamily.blogspot.com