Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Pretty in Pink {Saint George, Utah Children's Photographer}

These darling girls belong to a friend of mine from high school. They are the cutest ever and it was so fun meeting them and seeing Kory again. They were so tired, and not in the mood for pictures, but they are so cute we were still able to get some great images. Hopefully when we do their whole family this fall they'll be more warmed up to the camera and we'll get some smiles. ;) Thanks for a fun day! Mason keeps asking when we get to play with his new friend Whitney.


No comments: