Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Family Portraits {Saint George, Utah}

It's ALWAYS a pleasure doing pictures for these guys. It gives me my girl fix to get through another day in my testosterone filled life. ha ha ha. They have the prettiest girls and are so much fun. Thanks for a fun day and yummy Fargo's ice cream after!


1 comment:

creativeexcavatingcom said...

Saint George, Utah is a short ride up Interstate 15 from Las Vegas, NV. It is a wonderful base of operations for your Adventure into the American Southwest!

Saint George Utah Vacation