Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



My Cute Dad | Saint George, Utah Portrait Photographer


My Dad needed some pictures of himself and of course I was happy to oblige. Hope you like them Dad! Thanks again for letting the hubs and I get out for a night!! We really needed it.

I haven't been posting here since FOREVER ago!! So readers, if I have any readers, I'm sorry to disappoint. Stay tuned for a few more posts. I've been busy setting up my booth at a new boutique in town, photographing the opening of a new restaurant, and all of my other great clients have kind of been put on the middle burner. (Not the back, just the middle. ha ha ha.) It's time for me to get busy. Post at you again soon!!

No comments: