Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Good Eats!


No, I did not do any photos for Alton Brown. Although I will have one ECSTATIC 4 year old if I ever do. Ha ha ha. But I did get to do some marketing photos for a local restaurant. It was a really TIGHT space once we got everything set up in a little corner of the dining room, but overall I think it went pretty well. My little boy came towards the end of the shoot and had a riot tasting the food and helping me hold the reflectors.

No comments: