Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Family Friends | Saint George Family Photographer

We met this great bunch through my husband's job and quickly became friends. They are so kind and fun to be around. Their beautiful granddaughter came to my preschool last year and is just the cutest little thing. I was happy to have an excuse to see them and chat for a bit. This is going to be an OVERLOAD of pictures!! I just couldn't narrow it down. Thanks so much you guys. You can see all of your images at the "client proofing" link at the top.

No comments: