Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Easter Mini-Sessions | Saint George, Utah Child Photographer

There's nothing cuter than kids in their brand spanking new spring clothes. The frills and dresses and darling bows and hats make me swoon. We have to stick with vests and ties at our house, but I digress . . . . There's no better time to have some portraits taken of your little ones. Here are the details: You chat with your Mommy friends and find a few other families that want portraits and we'll all go together to save you a little cash. Anywhere from 2-6 families (kids only) split a 2 hour session and the session fee of $150. Then, you can order prints of the images from that session at a 10% discount until May 15th. The session can be anytime until the end of April. We can do an indoor studio style session, or play at an outside location of your choice. You decide what's best for your family. So get your group together and give me a call! Get your spring portraits and a fun play date done all in one shot!! (Ha ha ha. One "shot." Get it? I didn't until I went back and read it again.)


No comments: