Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Sister Rachel - - Saint George, Utah Portrait Photographer




Funnest. Session. Ever. This afternoon!! I got to take some pictures of my friend Rachel before she heads off to serve a mission for our church. We seriously just LOVE her and her family. We hope we can raise our kids to be as polite, honest, loving, smart, tight-knit, and AWESOME as this bunch. Our little boy has a HUGE crush on her little sister and wants to be JUST LIKE her little brother. Did I mention they are such a neat family? ha ha ha. Anyway, I am so so excited for her and this new adventure she is heading out on. She will do great things and touch so many lives. Did I also mention she is GORGEOUS?? I didn't even have to bribe her with treats to get that beautiful smile. Thanks for a fun afternoon Rachel. You are beautiful inside and out!

No comments: