Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



I'm in love with this Reception Book! {Saint George, Utah Wedding Photographer}

So here is a new product I'm offering. They are so yummy. Press printed books. They are great for wedding reception sign in books, all of your baby's pictures from their first year, a senior album for all of your friends to sign, an album of wedding pictures. . . The list goes on and on! They also make GREAT gifts! Check out my session pricing because some packages INCLUDE one of these books. The books are hardbound with a custom printed cover. (NOT just a dust jacket!) They include 20 sides, but more can be added. Pricing is listed here. Talk to me about getting one of these keepsakes from your next session!!




Here is an example of a wedding sign in book that I am CRAZY about!! There are prompts on each page so instead of just a boring signature, your guests can write a little quip. So much fun! I wish I could turn back time and do one of these at our wedding.
(For a better view of the book, click HERE.)



By the way, I want to let this DARLING couple know their gallery is up and running!! Click on "Client Proofing" on the top. Let me know if you can't figure out your password! ;) Thanks again. You guys are the best! If you want me to design your announcements, let me know!


P.S. If you would like a book like this, I would LOVE to do it for you!! PLEASE don't use my design layout, wording, or otherwise plagiarize. I'm a nice girl. Don't steal from me mkay? Thanks.






This is the wrap-around cover for the book:







And here are the pages:










No comments: