Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Beautiful Baby Girl!! {Saint George, Ut Newborn Photographer}

My goodness. I love pink and bows and all things girly. I had a lot of fun doing this shoot and my Mason hasn't stopped asking for a baby sister since! ;) Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Pretty girl and pretty Momma!




I'm putting your gallery up as we speak! If you want to see the rest you'll have to get the password from the proud Mommy.

If you are not a fan on Facebook, head over and get on it!! ;)

PS Don't forget. I need models from the class of 2011. If you or someone you know qualify, head on over HERE.

Another PS Here are a few shots of my little ones. They are good sports to always let me test the light on them before my sessions. I love my little family.




No comments: