Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Monticello, Utah Temple Photos | Utah Photographer




>
>
I took these photos of the Monticello Utah temple a few weeks ago. I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet! It is the smallest temple I've ever seen and it's right in the middle of a neighbor hood. There is even a gate and a side walk that leads to the house next door! Wouldn't that be awesome? There were cars parked right in front, so I couldn't get many of shots of the whole building. Plus we got there about 10 minutes to late for "perfect" light. Those things aside, it was a fun little family drive and I had fun taking the photos. We got hot chocolate after and I LOVE hot chocolate. So, it was worth the drive! ;) Remember I can personalize temple photos with names, wedding dates, and/or whatever you want. They make great gifts!

No comments: