Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Moab Utah | Family Portrait Photographer

This little family was DARLING!! They ended up being my ONLY mini session on our trip to Moab. :( But they were worth every mile of the trip!! The middle boy cracked me up. I tried every trick I know to get him to look, let alone SMILE and he wouldn't crack. When he was good and ready, he warmed up. It was totally worth the wait! He is so stinking cute. And Big brother was awesome to help. Thanks you guys for a fun afternoon!! I am working on some really fun Christmas cards for them! wink wink. Go Cowboys! I am excited to show them!







There are more samples from their session on my Facebook Fan page!!! Check them out! And if you are in need of family Christmas Cards and portraits, I know someone you could call . . . . .

No comments: