Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Mini-Session | Saint George, Utah Portrait Photographer







This was the greatest mini-session ever! I had originally thought I was going to have a BUNCH of sessions for a fundraiser this weekend, but it fell through. :( I did have one and I am so glad. His Mom wanted a series of black and white pics of him pulling funny faces. It was so much fun! I've never had so many "keepers" from such a short session. He was very photogenic, has the SWEETEST personality and KILLER eyes!!! Watch out mom! He is going to be a heart breaker! Thank you guys for a fun night and thank you R for being SUCH A GOOD SPORT! (Seriously! He would do ANYTHING I asked him to!) If you want to see more from this session, check out my Facebook Fan Page! And become a fan while you are there!!
If this is you, go HERE to view your gallery!

No comments: