Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Moab Trip | Utah Family Photographer

We made a trip to Moab last weekend for a few sessions. I was a little disappointed when all but one of them canceled, but it was still a fun trip and I got to do a fun little shoot with the in-laws. Thanks for a great weekend guys! (There are more pics from their session on Facebook including a super cute one with my little munchkins. If you want, go check it out!)

I did another session with another DARLING little family that I am working on so check back soon!! Also, I want to show you the AMAZING float wraps I just got of the temple! Taking pictures of them and posting them is also on my list of things to do. For now, I'm off to finish watching the dumbest movie ever with the hubs. (Year One. Never watch it.) Love you hunny!






No comments: