Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



The Winners!

So I had a contest on facebook when I was designing my new logo. If you voted you were entered to win a FREE session. I was so happy when this darling girl won!! She was pregnant and I hoped I would get to get a few shots of her new little one. It was a girl and not only did I get to take her picture, but her BEAUTIFUL cousins and aunts got to come too!! I don't think I should take on any newborn baby girl clients for a while. I NEED A GIRL!!!! I love my boys, but there is something about the pink and the bows and the ruffly bum tights!! Baby M made this even WORSE because she was so pretty and well manored. Thank you guys so much for a GREAT afternoon!! You have a darling family.







Check out my Facebook fan page to see a few more pictures from this session. Check back soon I will be announcing my Christmas Card special!! I am super excited about this.

No comments: