Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Welcome Home Elder C

One of my very good friend's brother came home from his mission and I got to do their family portraits. It was so fun to see them and this group seriously CRACKED ME UP! At one point the ENTIRE family broke out in the "Lollipop" song. Seriously. We ate lots of gummy worms and my kids (Spencer included) had fun playing while I worked. Thanks you guys for having us over and for a fun time. It was great to see you again!




There are more pics on my facebook fan page. (ARE YOU A FAN???) And your gallery is up. Shoot me an email and I'll give you the password!

No comments: