Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



'Tis the Season!

Can I just tell you I am so excited for Christmas?? I walked into the grocery store the other day and they had the scented pine cones in the entry. I got goosebumps!! This is by far my favorite time of year. That means it's also time to start thinking about Greeting Cards. I'm offering a great deal to get your family portraits updated and get your Christmas cards done all in one shot!

Moab fans! A bunch of you have mentioned needed family photos. Well now is your chance! We are coming over NEXT WEEKEND and I have way to many openings in my schedule. Check it out and find a time that works for you. Also, if you refer a friend and THEY book a mini-session, you get a $10 print credit!!

Saint George and Salt Lake fans! I'm getting things organized to offer mini-sessions to you as well. If you are one of the first you can help me pick a day/location so let me know if you are interested! The refer a friend special applies to you too!

I've spent the last week or so working on Christmas cards and I really have the holiday bug!! I'm also working on some pictures of various temples that will make AWESOME gifts so keep checking back!

Thanks for all of your support! You guys rock!
Jenny

PS Check out all of the new Greeting Cards I've been working on on my Facebook fan page!

No comments: