Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



The T Family


Oh. My. Goodness. These guys were so funny! The older boys were "very excited" about this whole family photo idea. But, not quite as "excited" as Dad!! They were good sports though. Hopefully is wasn't as torturous as they thought it would be. We had a fun afternoon chatting about football and teaching and anything else that came up. What a great looking family. Thanks for such a fun day and for being so flexible with our worse than CRAZY schedule!!!




No comments: