Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Holy. Cow.

I have been working on a mega session from a week or so ago and I am overwhelmed with awesomeness!! I did some photos for the GCHS cheerleaders and they are amazing. I am pretty sure I was NEVER this photogenic/unakward/BEAUTIFUL in highschool. I am having a hard time deciding which ones to use because they are all great. It made me miss cheerleading just a little bit. And it made me miss being skinny A LOT! :) I'm still not finished sorting through all of these, but I wanted to show you a little bit of what I've been up to for the last few days!

There are more on facebook also!
There's a link on my sidebar. Go take a look and become a fan of my page!








No comments: