Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Southern Utah Senior Portraits

Holy cow! I feel like I haven't been at this computer in ages! (I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, or a good thing. . .) Our little family has been going non-stop to squeeze whatever fun we can in before school starts. I did a few photo session while we were out of town for the past little while. They were all so much fun. It's always a challenge to shoot somewhere new and I love it.

Here's a peak at an awesome senior from Moab. Thanks so much for an amazing afternoon! You totally rocked this session Laci!! I have lots more photos on their way if my children will let me work for a little while. Ha ha ha. Enjoy this cute girl and stay tuned for more.

P.S. If you are waiting for your sneak peak, I haven't forgotten about you!!! ;)














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job! Hey I have a link that shows you how to make pictures larger on blogs if you would like yours larger?!? Let me know if you are interested :)