Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Best. Session. Ever.

So these guys are so great. We did some EARLY morning pics at the temple and then headed to Saltair that night. It was so much fun. We almost got beat up by a homeless guy and it was windy and rainy at Saltair, but I think we got some great shots in spite of those challenges! ;) They were totally willing to hike out to the lake, climb up into an old train car, and pretty much do anything I asked them to! Thank you guys for a very fun day. I cannot wait until the wedding on Saturday. You are great!! Sorry about the picture overload! It was really hard to choose my favorites. I love them all!














1 comment:

foreverlaym said...

These are beeee-you-ti-ful!!!!