Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



The J family and Baby B

I got to take these photos of some of our very very good friends. Their little guy and my 2nd are only 1 week apart and my oldest LOVES him. (Plus we kind of like the parents as well.) Anyway, we were destined to be neighbors and friends. They are so stinking cute and we had a great time. Baby B was very cooperative too! He is full of energy and gives Mom and Dad run for their money in every way possible. Here is a peek for you guys before you get the whole set. Thanks again for a fun night. We love you guys!!!!!














No comments: