Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Cute Kiddos

My very good friend came to town and let me play with her kids for a bit. I cannot believe how big they've gotten!! It was so fun to see them again. WE MISS YOU GUYS!! Thanks for a fun afternoon. They are so darling it was hard to pick which photos to post here. Make sure you keep scrolling to see their cute faces!














4 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay!! They look so cute! You do such a great job...THank you!

I really do wish we lived closer! It was so fun hanging out with you again!

liz said...

Jenny-this is Liz Katie's sister, thank you so much for doing Nathan's pictures. You did a great job thank you so much

Lori said...

Streussel! I haven't checked your blog for quite a while. It was so fun to look through your past photo sessions! (I love photography too!) You are awesome! Every shoot just gets better and better. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Great Job! Can't wait to see the two weddings you did :)