Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Image Boxes

Are you one of those people, like me, who just can't decide which images to purchase?? I want them ALL every time. Here is a great option so you have those keepsake images from your session that you may not want to hang on the wall. All your 4x6 images in a keepsake box! After your print order of $100 or more, you are eligible to order one of these!

Up to 100 4x6 Proofs . . . . . . . $130
Up to 250 4x6 Proofs . . . . . . . $180
Up to 400 4x6 Proofs . . . . . . . $215
Up to 650 4x6 Proofs . . . . . . . $295
Up to 800 4x6 Proofs . . . . . . . $335

Each box includes a custom photo cover (Text can also be added free of charge) and a black elastic latch that stretches around a black screw post on the side of the box. Contact me today to add one of these to your print order of $100 or more.

Please remember you still cannot scan or otherwise reproduce these images!! They are under copyright, but this way you have a copy of each of them. I'm always happy to print desk and wall images for your home and to share with your friends and family at my professional lab!

No comments: