Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



More Mini Sessions {Moab Utah Family Portraits}





Here is another one of the "Christmas Special" sessions I did in Moab a few weeks ago. I photographed this cute family last year also. I LOVE repeat customers. It's so fun to see how fast their kids grow up! These guys were awesome. The kids were angels and Dad was a good sport the whole time. ;) I wish I could show you all of the images from their session! They had so many keepers. Thanks for a fun afternoon you guys! It was so fun to see you again.

No comments: