Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



Happy Birthday! | Saint George, Utah family and child photographer

Our good friends came over for pizza the other night and we did a quick mini session for their darling little boys' first birthday. He has the cutest curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. What a heart throb! He is seriously the HAPPIEST baby you'll ever see. I don't think I've seen him upset ever! Thank you guys for a fun night! I love a little adult time!! ;)







1 comment:

foreverlaym said...

Thank you for the pictures! We love them and you're the best neighbor/friend/photographer!