Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am Jenny Ballantyne, a portrait photographer based in Saint George, Utah. (Also serving Moab, Cedar City, Salt Lake, and Las Vegas.) Hope you enjoy browsing some of my current work. I love taking pictures and helping people remember all the little things that make life so great. If you stop by, please MAKE A COMMENT!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED! PLEASE DON'T STEAL FROM ME. I'M A NICE GIRL! ;)



My Cute Boys


We had a great family day out on Friday and I got to take a few shots of my own boys. Love them!! Thanks for a fun day guys!

1 comment:

Maurine said...

Hey There,
I love the cute boys!!! Of course, I think they are the GREATEST!! Where are the pictures of Scott? I thought you said that you had posted them - I could be wrong - that never happens ha ha ha! Anyway, love all of your work!!!
Love,
Mom